Marketing is about values
Marketing a property is a practice not a thing. It is about creating a connection between two things; the property and the Buyer
Before Marketing a property can begin the Buyer has to be understood so their attention can be earned and invited to pursue something; i.e. your home, further.
When a home is Marketed properly, to Buyers that are tuned in and ready to purchase, that is when we create desire.
Marketing is telling a story
Stories are cnotainers for ideas
and we have been telling stories for a long time
What's your story?
How do we do this?
Communication. by asking you better questions. Doing what other say cannot be done. challenging conventional ways that get in the way of new ideas and possibilities.
This is how we view Marketing.
Thinking of Selling Your Property?
Join our Community
Pricing the Property to Sell
The Seller's Role and Responsibilities
- Request the truth about what is needed to sell your property.
- Provide a competitive and realistic listing price.
- Disclose the exact condition of your property.
- Provide complete and accurate information.
- Clean and fix anything requiring attention.
- LOTS-get the lot cleared and staked.
- Access for showing should be easy.
- Allow a Lockbox.
- Expect short notice for showings.
- Stage the home before its shown.
- Leave the home when being shown.
- Consider incentives, if needed.
- Reduce the price when needed.
- Be patient.